This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between Mortgage Leads Network (“Provider”) and the customer (“Client”).
- SERVICES Provider will provide Client with digital marketing services, including pay-per-lead, lead acquisition, live calls, mass email, SMS text blasts, and telemarketing. These services are on an a’la carte basis and will be selected by Client based on their marketing needs. Provider will use targeted digital marketing strategies to reach potential customers who are actively seeking mortgage solutions, credit repair services, or foreclosure prevention assistance.
- PAYMENT Client will pay Provider in full in advance for the services provided based on the pricing and payment options agreed upon by the parties. Provider will invoice Client and leads will be delivered after payment has been received. Payment is non-refundable.
- ATTORNEYS FEES If any legal action or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
- JURISDICTION This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to its conflicts of laws principles.
- CONFIDENTIALITY Provider agrees to keep all Client information confidential and not disclose it to any third party without the prior written consent of Client. Client agrees to keep all Provider information confidential and not disclose it to any third party without the prior written consent of Provider.
- WARRANTIES Provider warrants that it will perform the services in a professional and workmanlike manner and in accordance with industry standards. Client warrants that it has the necessary authority to enter into this Agreement and that it will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Provider’s liability to Client for any claims arising out of this Agreement will be limited to the total amount paid by Client to Provider under this Agreement. Provider will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or business interruption.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements or understandings.
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS Client agrees to the terms of this Agreement and must acknowledge their agreement before Provider will deliver any leads. By placing an order for leads, Client acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Agreement.